Thursday, December 24, 2015

The Wednesday with most people's last day at work for the year

Hi,

It was a lovely day yesterday at work.  The craziness finally abated and I only got a few new cases in.  Woot!  And so far today - nothing.

Iced coffee at Verve

Burger Wisconsin in the park

Nom, nom!

Christmas Eve morning in Wellington

The day passed me by in a blur of social coffees and lunch.  Mike and I ubered to Jake's house and collected Toby from his playdate.  Thanks Jake!  My first uber.  And the driver went through a red light on the corner of Bowen and Lambton Quay.  Didn't inspire confidence.

We walked up to Burger Wisconsin and bought burgers and sat in the lovely sunshine in the park and gobbled them down before walking home.

I meant to take Toby to check out houses with Christmas lights but something happened and I fell asleep!  Tonight!

Have a lovely Christmas.  I am on holiday and back on the 5th at work.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment