Thursday, December 10, 2015

The Wednesday with nothing much

Hi,

It was weird being the only one to get up to go to work.  I was fantasising all day about Mike cleaning the house and having dinner cooked for me when I got home.  But when I got home, he greeted me with a cute, dopey smile and a kiss and if anything, the house was actually messier.  So, he started dinner (yay!) and I tidied up.  The boys just humoured me as I wandered around declaring the house unfit for human occupation and that visitors would be banned.

But I tidied fairly quickly and did some laundry.  And Mike cooked a yummy tea, so all was right with the world once more.  And if the house had been super tidy when I got home, I would have had thoughts about parallel universes and the like.

Mike did mow the lawn during the day though.  So outside the house looks way better!  Woot!  I did tell him that meant visitors could only stay in the front door porch.  Hahah.

They are both off camping today.  I think they have selected Kaitoke.  Isaac is going with them.  That should be fun although the promised fine, still, glorious day that the MetService said would be today is actually overcast and windy.  A typical Wellington day.  They are back around lunchtime tomorrow.

Right.  Time for tea and to start the day.  A few meetings in my day today.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment