Friday, December 11, 2015

The Thursday with no boys and a Sally op

Hi,

Well, while I was fighting fires all day at work, Sally was getting gallstones sorted.  The size of boulders, from what I've heard.  It sounds like it all went really well and she'll be right as rain any day now.  No more painful nights for her.  Woot!

My work day was dire.  So busy.  And today it will be continuing.  Sigh.  But I did see Aidan for lunch so that was a bonus in the middle of the chaos.  Controlled chaos, naturally.  Hahah.  One of my colleagues said it was wonderful how I keep calm and collected in the face of terror.  Made me laugh - and more than a little chuffed.

My boys took Isaac and headed off camping.  I have seen some great photos from their trip.  They are due back today around lunchtime.

The weekend is coming.  And it's Toby's birthday tomorrow.  I collect a cake from Jo this evening.  Ooooo.  And I'll buy party food too.  What else?  Christmas shopping still.  I haven't finished.  Sigh.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the wind down to Christmas.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment