Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The Monday with work on

Hi,

Work seemed just as busy as usual - I was hoping for a Christmas week slow down.  Oh well.  We had a long lunch in the sun at the Royal.  I had lentils with mushrooms.  Quite good.  We sat with Mary, Rex and Jo (me and Mike, that is!).  Given it was just outside work, it was often interrupted by work colleagues having a chat to us.

After work, Mike and I walked to the New World and grabbed some food.  We both wanted salad for tea.  We ate asparagus and avocado as a starter and then chicken salad for mains.  Mmmmm.

I'm not sure where the evening went.  I read.  Mike watched science documentaries.  Toby did his own thing in his room.  But when I fell asleep, I was not walking up for anything.  The alarm went off for a wee bit before I realised.

Went for a run but was pretty lethargic.  Oh well.  Hopefully I do better next time I run!  Hahahah.

Hope you are all well and enjoying the lead up to Christmas.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment