Tuesday, June 14, 2016

The Monday with fun with Mike

Hi there,

Well, I had a good day.  Work got in the way, but even that was mostly good.  Hahah.  I ran into work and had an alright day.  Then I left bang on 4pm to go to the gym and have a virtual RPM class.  I was far from virtually tired when I finished that.  I was actually tired.  Then I rode home and enjoyed that - although there wasn't a lot left in the tank, I have to say.

Lemon pepper chicken with kumara mash - and beans!
But, when I got home, Mike wasn't far behind me.  I managed to clean the bathroom (a weekend chore usually - but our weekends are pretty frantic lately and I never got to do it last weekend) before he got home.  And do some washing.  Apparently it is the "circle of washing", according to Mike.  Like "The Lion King", but with no singing.

But, when he got home, we cooked tea together.  Lemon Pepper Chicken, with kumara mash (with chopped baby spinach through it) and beans (with a bit of zucchini).  I ate everything.  Even the mountain of beans Mike gave me.  And I don't like beans.  It was fun.

Then I convinced Mike he should have a bath with me.  So we chatted away while enjoying the warmth of the bath.  Mike didn't want to get out.  If he could have figured out how to sleep there and stay warm and not drown, he might have done so.

But I wandered off to bed with Mike.  He worked a little but I fell asleep.  And had the best sleep I have had in ages.  Usually I wake before my alarm - even in the weekends.  But I slept without waking until my alarm squawked in my ear.  Heaven!

Rode in and it was a lovely morning.  But I need to switch my bike's tyres over to road tyres.  These knobblies are not as much fun on the road as they are on dirt.

Got another RPM class after work today.  Then home to cook tea again.  Expect an action replay blog tomorrow.  Hahahah.

Have the best day ever!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment