Thursday, June 23, 2016

The Wednesday in Auckland

Hi,

Well, yesterday was a bit different from my normal work day.  I flew up to Auckland and chilled out with the Auckland office and a few Auckland clients.

Our plane was kept circling Auckland for 20 minutes as the poor weather meant the control tower wanted to space the plane out more.  Shame it was so cloudy - you couldn't see anything.

But I finally was on the ground and caught a taxi into town.  The traffic was supposedly light.  Ok.  Hahahah.  Got to work at 9.20am.  Settled in and then into my crazy meeting schedule.

Had a two hour client meeting that went well.  Then a quick lunch with the guys in the office before more meetings and another client meeting.  Woot!

It was great to sort out a few things.

After my last client meeting, I caught a taxi through peak hour traffic to Roz's house.  Had a nice cup of tea and then off to a restaurant near the airport for some yummy food.  Thanks Roz!  She dropped me at the airport and I waited for my bumpy flight to Wellington.

Mike collected me and I was fast asleep before too long.

We drove into work this morning because the boys are off to Dunedin this evening after work.  Busy weekend.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment