Thursday, June 9, 2016

The Wednesday with Celia celebrating and an Iceland adventure

Hi,

The weather held out for another lovely day.  Still really cold though.  I spent most of yesterday at work quite freezing.  My fingers never really worked well.

But, towards the end of the day, Celia got news her house sold.  So, at the end of the day, when Toby had arrived, we went into the local pub and celebrated with a drink.

Bubbles for Celia


Selling a house seems to move you from one stressful state to another, really.  Now Celia has to clear the house because settlement happens to be when she is on holiday in Fiji.  Jeepers!  Hopefully we can help her in the next few weeks with moving stuff if she needs it.

From there, Christine came and grabbed me and said a quick hello before we caught to bus to Capitol.  Mmmmm.  I bet Mum remembers that restaurant.  We both had the Wagyu rump steak.  And the chocolate fondant dessert.  Scrumptious.

Then I met Mike and Toby (again) and we went to the tramping club for a session on someone's trip to Iceland.  I love Iceland.  Definitely made me want to visit again.  This time for longer.  We've been twice, but only for long weekends.  You can do that from London!  Not here!  Hahahah.

We ubered home and I had a restless sleep.  Oh well.  Time for tea and hopefully I'll come right.

We're off to dinner again tonight to meet Liz.  She's over for work briefly and tonight is the only night we have free to see her.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment