Thursday, June 30, 2016

The Wednesday back at work

Hi,

Well, that was a Wednesday that felt like a Monday, right?  I was busy from go to woah!  Or was that "woe"?  Hahahah.

Mike went out with Sally and Andrew after work to celebrate Mike's birthday.  But I went home to cook tea for Toby and make sure he was ok.  It had nothing to do with me needing lots more sleep.  Honest!

I made turkey mince stir fry and it was so good.  But I stupidly forgot to take a photo.  Sally won't believe me.  Toby didn't like it that much, unfortunately.  But I thought it was tasty.  Mike has it for lunch today - let's see what he thinks.

I then went out grocery shopping because the boys were living on ...  Not sure what because there wasn't much in the fridge/pantry for lunches.  Mike met me at the supermarket after his dinner out and helped me home and to unpack the groceries.  Then it was off to bed for me.  After some laundry was sorted, of course.  Glad we have a weekend at home this weekend to try and get the house knocked into shape.

Time for a cup of tea, I think.  I'll go to the gym at 4pm today and then head home and cook tea.  Lamb tonight.  Mmmmm.  I love the lamb meals.  And maybe pick on a room in the house and tidy it.  Any room will do, because they all need some attention.

Have a wonderful day.  Last day of June.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment