Wednesday, June 15, 2016

The Tuesday with no action replay of Monday with Mike

Hi,

Who is a birthday boy tomorrow?  Mikey Mike - that's who!

Ok - it is entirely possible that my gym work is doing something, because my legs are feeling like they have done some work.

I did get out for my June iced coffee with Rex and Jo.  However, Rex ordered a decaf iced coffee and we think that they switched our drinks.  Rex was bouncing off the walls all day after that and I never felt a thing.  Given both of us never drink caffeine, you'd think I would notice something and Rex would be unaffected.  But, no!  Rex on caffeine is funny.  He was running everywhere inside the office.


Mixed business 


I went to a RPM class at 4pm yesterday and pummeled my legs into submission.  Then I rode home and realised it was tough work getting back up the hill.

I made tea - cauliflower and macaroni cheese.  I quite liked it, but Toby wasn't a fan.  Mike got home late and did eat some and declared it pretty good.  I'm glad because it is his lunch today.

Mac cheese

Today is a quieter day on the exercise front.  I rode into work with lovely weather.  It's a bit windy, but the skies are clear.  It's not cold either.  But I have a lunch time run planned.  Then a ride home.

Let's home that is a bit of recovery for my legs.  Hahahah.

We're off to the tramping club night tonight.  It's a special on maps.  I love maps.  Come and watch it with me!

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment