Friday, June 10, 2016

The Thursday with dinner out

Hi,

It's a happy birthday day.

Well, after a day at work best left at work, I went to the gym with Sreejith for a 4pm Virtual RPM class.  It was such a hard workout.  I really enjoy it.  I hope I get to see some improvement.  The slogan on the wall of the RPM class says:  It doesn't get easier, you just get better.  But that might be still a wee way off.

Dubious present from Mike.  Natural V?  What is that?


After work I popped into the local pub to try and get Mike.  But it turned out that people I knew were there.  So I chatted to them while Mike chatted in his meeting int he table behind me.

From there, we went to Chow and met Ferrida, Sarah and Liz.  Liz was over for work and it was good to see Ferrida.  I don't think I've seen her for 9 years or something.  We need to fix that.

We had a great meal and chatted away for ages.  Before we knew it, it was quite late.  So Sarah drove us home - thanks Sarah!

Today is hosing down rain.  And so windy.  We have to go home and pack for our weekend away in the Wairarapa.  Can't wait.  Bringing the bikes.  Meeting up with friends.  Should be great.

Have a brilliant day and an even better weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment