Wednesday, June 22, 2016

The Tuesday with nothing much

Hi,

I think every blog might be starting with "Pants, I forgot to take a photo of our dinner".  Hahah.  My intended gym session at 4pm was delayed.  It was kinda ironic as the client delaying me was the gym.  As we signed off at the meeting, I said I had just missed my gym session.  The client said I should just go to a later one.

So I texted Mike and said I would be late.  And I went to some diabolical 30 minute Sprint session that left me sweating buckets.  Jeepers.  Such fun though.

Rode home and had no legs.  Hahah.  Obviously I need more.

Mike and I cooked tea.  It was yummy lamb.  I have decided I like the lamb and fish meals the best.

Fell into bed and slept like the dead until the alarm went off.  Jumped out of bed, and had Mike ask what sort of weirdo person I was that can just get up as soon as the alarm goes off.  I got ready and grabbed a taxi to the airport.

And now I am sitting at work in Auckland.  Huge day ahead.  Busy, busy.  And a late flight into Wellington.  I land at 9pm.

I love Auckland.  I feel like a tourist.

Have a brilliant day.  I get to see Roz briefly tonight.  Yay!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment