Wednesday, June 1, 2016

The Tuesday that feels like last week

Hi,

Ok - so last week I was a day behind myself.  And this week I just have no idea what day it is.  On Monday I was trying to think of when I did something at work, and I had no idea if it was Tues or Wed - when it was actually Monday.  What's with that?  Hahahah.

Anyway, after work last night I went to the gym and tried the RPM class.  Wow.  What a lot of fun.  And hard work.  I don't think I have ever sweated so much, even when stupidly running on the Sunshine Coast in summer.  It was 45 minutes long and I have a lot to improve if I decide to sign up.  And it is looking likely that I will.

It was running hard when I got back to work around 6.45pm so I rang Mike and he came in to collect me while Toby finished off the dinner.  And what a dinner.  Sorry, no pictures.  But they were gourmet pizzas off the My Food Bag menu.  Well, Toby made himself cheese and bacon.  But mine and Mike's had beef balls and caramelised onions and capsicum.  Mmmmm.

Had a bath with Mike and then off to bed. But it seemed that my session at work focusing on self-awareness had made me introspective and I chatted away to Mike for quite a while before his snoring made me decide it was time to stop blethering.  Hahahah.  Lucky neither of us is kept awake by anything the other does.  Sleeping seems to come naturally.  Maybe more for me usually.

The rain is tipping down in buckets and I caught the bus in.  My hands are a little cold and typing is a little trickier than usual.  Middle of the week - even though I am confused about the day.

Have a fantastic day.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment