Wednesday, June 8, 2016

The Tuesday back at work after a long weekend

Hi,

After a super early start to the day with an RPM class at 6.30am I was at my desk and showered by the usual time.  Yay!  I met Mike briefly for a coffee date before he started work, which was nice.

After a day at work, it was really nice to ride home.  The lack of wind made the ride really enjoyable.  I got home and started cooking tea for me and Toby.  Another My Food Bag meal.  Fish this time.  Toby loved the fish.  Didn't so much like the "slaw" (in fact, he never even tried that) and didn't eat the chips either (kumara and potato chips).  But he loved the fish.  Mike was lucky to even get some.

Fish n chips


Mike got home while I was in the bath and joined me.  Then I was off to bed and I am so sleepy that I was asleep in seconds when the light was turned off.

Lovely ride in this morning.  But it looks like it is the last of the good weather for this spectacular run of wintry goodness.  Bit of rain forecast until the weekend now.

Have a fantastic day.  I am off to see Christine for tea after work.  Can't wait to catch up with her.  Then we're off to the tramping club for a session on Iceland.  One of my favourite places.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment