Tuesday, June 21, 2016

The Monday with gym day

Hi,

Pants - I forgot to take a photo of our dinner for Sally.  I went to the gym at 4pm and killed my legs in a RPM class.  Headed back to work and got a little involved in a few things before riding home.  At least the rest between the gym session and riding home meant my legs carried me happily up the hill.

I also noticed (again) the wine bottle in the basement that Mike left there on his last day at work here.  So I took a photo to show him.

Mike memories

Yes, the basement is really attractive.  I certainly wouldn't go anywhere near it unless I needed to.

Anyway, I cooked the fish up for tea last night.  I was late getting started because Mike put away the ingredients and I couldn't find the red Thai paste.  We ended up with Malaysian redang fish curry.  Tasted ok to me.  And it was kinda reddish.  Sort of.  Toby loved the fish.  He wasn't thrilled with the cabbage and spinach vermicelli noodles.  But I liked it all.

And when Mike got home and had some, he also liked it.  So, there you go.

After my tea, before Mike got home, I wandered around the house trying to find Toby's cellphone charger.  I usually find everything.  Not this time.  Finally I looked under the couch in the lounge, getting down on my hands and knees - and stayed curled up on the carpet, contemplating the disappearance of things.  That was where Mike found me as he got home.  Hahah.  At least it garnered lots of sympathy for my complete desolation.  So Mike put his powerful mind to the problem and found the charger.  And he sorted out a few other things niggling at me (I just can't quite remember them right now - something about the wardrobe comes to mind).  So he went to bed feeling smug and worthwhile.

Right.  I am off to Auckland for the day tomorrow.  So no blog tomorrow.  I could outsource it to Mike, but I suspect you might be waiting for a while.  Mind you, I know a lot of you enjoy Mike's early morning stories about having to rush for buses and chase them in the car.

Have a lovely day.  I beat the rain into work.  I'm happy.

Love,
Angela

1 comment:

  1. It was great when I came home - I felt very needed. In the first ten minutes I

    o Found Toby's phone charger
    o Found the red curry paste (for next time)
    o Logged into the Surface via its PIN Number (that Angela set up but forgot about)

    In other words I solved all the problems that had ended up with me finding Angela lying on the floor in a fetal position when I got home.

    ReplyDelete