Friday, June 24, 2016

The Thursday seeing Mike and Toby off south

Hi,

Had a busy day and then Toby forgot to come to my work after school.  He texted me from Kelburn on the bus.  So I asked him to jump off and catch the next bus back into town.  He did well and by the time I got the car and collected Mike, Toby was not too far away at all.  We did a drive-by collection of him from a bus stop on The Terrace and off to the airport we went.

I left the boys at their gate and I heard from them when they landed in Christchurch.  And again when they got their rental car.  Their assigned Toyota Corolla was missing, so they have a huge Highlander 4WD.  I think they both like it.  Last I heard was a midnight text from the top of Mt Cargill.  They were going to sleep in the car there before heading into Dunedin the next morning.  Yes - my boys are funny!
Last night's road trip

Toby sleeping in the boot this morning



Meanwhile, I went home and ate cheese for dinner.  Mmmmmm.  Hahahah.  Did some housework and read a book.

Up to come into work this morning.  On the bus.  And it is a beautiful day!  Happy to see a lovely sunny morning.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment