Thursday, June 16, 2016

The Wednesday with tramping club night

Hi,

Happy birthday to Mike!

We're having some nice weather again - yesterday I went for a lunch time run in just my t-shirt.  Unheard of for mid June.

Rode home and sorted out Toby before heading in for a map session a the tramping club.  Mike had just got there so I found him and chatted to Jan for a bit.

Look what I took a photo of this morning (someone asked to see a wedding photo).

I married a male model


I got everyone up early this morning because it is Mike's birthday.  He opened his presents from me and Toby and even got coffee in bed!

I rode into work and had breakfast with Steph and Bronwyn from work.  It was Bronwyn who wanted to see the wedding evidence - hahahah.

I'll have lunch with Mike today at 1pm (come and join us at Verve on Lambton if you can).  And maybe try and bake a cake for the weekend.

Have a fantastic day.  Like Mike will!

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment