Friday, June 3, 2016

The Thursday with date night

Hi,

Oh - what a lovely surprise.  Toby had a sleepover with Isaac arranged, so I rode home and got ready to take him over there.  He'd already packed his bag - good on him!

Drove in via Mike's work because he had said we can drop Toby off and then have dinner out together.  Ooohhhh.  We chatted to Sally and Tim for a bit before we headed away leaving Toby with Isaac to enjoy the night.

Mike took me to the Otega Fish Shack and it was superb.  I ordered the snapper and Mike had the beef.  Dessert was a perfect chocolate mousse.  Mike was so passionate about some session he had attended for work in the afternoon.  R9 start up ideas.  He told me all about them, with eyes that sparked with enthusiasm.

We headed home after that - it felt late - but actually we got home just after 9pm.  Hahahah.  Slept well and Mike and I both walked into work this morning.

The long weekend looks like fun.  Mike and Toby have Armageddon tomorrow.  I have a foot spa session.  Can't wait for that.  And I need to get a few messages.  Our new mattress should arrive as well.

Mike is away Sunday afternoon for "survivor night" with his mates.  The only thing they survive is a heart attack through the mountains of bacon they consume.

And I hope to get some archery in. The weekend weather looks amazing.  Cold, but clear and sunny.

Have a wonderful weekend.  Enjoy the long one in New Zealand.  And the following weekend in Aus.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment