Tuesday, June 7, 2016

The weekend with Monday off for the Queen's birthday

Hi,

Well, we certainly did ok with the weather gods this Queens' Birthday weekend.  Lucky for Mike (and Andrew) as he went into the bush with mates on Sunday.

Let's see what we got up to...

Saturday morning I was up fairly early to head down to the East Day Spa to get my toes done.  Heaven!  I had a birds eye view of the people arriving for Armageddon and watched costumed people climb the stairs to the concourse towards Westpac Stadium.

I was hoping to see Mike and Toby, but they were having a slightly less than organised morning.  I left after my toes were sufficiently pampered and drove to work and printed out Mike's tickets. Then I dropped them at the event and headed home via the supermarket.

My toes look amazing
Our new mattress arrived just as I got home.  I did a few things, but basically waited until the boys got home and we finished getting things sorted.

Sunday was a lazy day for me and Toby while Mike headed into the bush with his mates for "Survival Night".

Coffee date at the Dowse
 Monday morning was also slow.  I did do a decent run in the morning though.  Then waited for Mike to get home before heading out to have a coffee/brunch date and do a few messages.

Back home to sort out things for the week.  For some reason I hit the wall.  Not sure why.  So I toddled off to bed fairly early.

A Virgin Mojito

Mike found me some new drink at the supermarket.  It's a bit sweet.  But it is ok.

The week looms - shorter than usual.  Yay for short weeks.  We're off to the Wairarapa this weekend to celebrate birthdays.  Woot!

Have an awesome week.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment