Tuesday, May 31, 2016

The Monday with cooking together

Hi,


Ecletic mix of photos for today's blog.  Hahahah.

I met up with Mike and Andrew for lunch at Blowfish (mmmmm, sushi) and found a new iced coffee drink so I bought that.  I am sorry to say it was yucky.  Made with UHT milk.  UHT milk will be great in the apocalypse, but I don't want to drink it until then!  I threw most of it in the rubbish bin.


Such high hopes


Rode home the long way (well, the medium way) up Ngaio Gorge.  I had to collect our passports from the courier office as we missed them when they got delivered home.  Mike and I have new passports.  Yay!  The ride up the gorge (and up from Crofton Downs and up Norwich St itself) felt easier than the last time I did it.  Which would have been about 18 months ago I reckon.  Must have been a bit of a southerly.

Got home and Mike wasn't too far behind me.  We cooked tea together and enjoyed it.  Lemon tarragon chicken thing.  Mmmmm.

Yum!
Noticed the milk date on my milk before I poured it over my Weetbix.  The year is going so fast.  It's not too far off the shortest day of the year.  Jeepers.

10th June coming already.  The year is disappearing - fast!

Went to bed fairly early and I accidentally read my book until it was finished.  Why do I do that?  Hahahah.  So it was a slightly groggy Angela that stumbled out of bed this morning for my run.  However, knock me down with a feather!  I did my fastest time in months and months.  6.07 per km.  Ooossshhh!

Rode into work and enjoyed a dry ride - albeit with wet roads.  We've got southerlies for a few days with rain.  So I made it in nicely dry and probably between showers.

I have a session at the gym after work today.  RPM class.  Apparently you ride with a bunch of people in a dark room on a bike with an instructor and loud music.  I have no idea what to expect.  Apart from lots of puffing and sweating.  I'll let you know tomorrow.  This might be what sways me to join the gym.

Have a wonderful day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment