Friday, May 20, 2016

The Thursday with a quiet day

Hi,

Well, my migraine wasn't too bad - just made my head a bit woolly for the day.  It would remind me it was there every now and then.  I was probably wise to catch the bus home though.

I caught up with Roanne, Celia and Ange for lunch at Home on Stout St.  Had a lovely lunch.  Hadn't seen Roanne for a while so I found out she's been busy with her parents house.  We chatted away for a while before haring off for our afternoon work activities.  Ange is now off to visit her Mum in Perth for the best part of 2 weeks.  Woot!

I caught the bus home and went to bed.  But I didn't sleep until Mike got home.  He sorted dinner out and he kindly made me some.  Then it was the land of nod for me.  After I finished my book.

Up for my run - lucky Mike encouraged me to get out of bed.  I was unsure if my head would be ok or not.  But it was no trouble at all.  Time was a wee bit slow, but not too bad.

Now, 8 hours of work to get through and then I have some fun with Toby lined up.  He'll come to work after school and we'll train out to Petone around 4.15pm.  Pick up the wee green car and head off on our road trip.  Otaki tonight.  And Masterton on Saturday night.  Solway Park.  Mum took Toby there when we was a wee tacker and he loved it.  He always asks to go back - so I am taking him there.  He can swim and watch Sky TV and we'll have a nice meal on Saturday night.

Mike's mother arrives tonight so Mike will collect her and take her home.  Yay!  It'll be good to see her.

Mike is supposed to be leading some leadership course with Josh this weekend but I think it might be postponed.  Which is a shame, because that is why Toby and I are going on our road trip by ourselves - we thought Mike was busy all weekend.

And we're visiting Jurica and his family on Sunday afternoon.  What a weekend ahead!

Have a brilliant time.  Like Toby and me!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment