Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Wednesday with a busy evening

Hi,

I think I was transported to an alternate universe yesterday at work.  We have loads of cutlery in the kitchen.  Knives, forks (forks always go missing) and spoons.  It's like I've entered a portal to another dimension.

Cutlery!

I remember how happy I was when they finally put paper towel dispenser in the kitchen so you could actually clean up messes.  This is right up there!  Woot!

Anyway, I rode home with Mike because I was late leaving work and it coincided with his work end time.  It was fun to ride with him.

Got home and quickly made tea and then shot out the door.  I collected skis from Ana's house (work colleague) and went on to Philippa's house for a cup of tea and to admire her new couch.  We chatted away for about an hour.

Then I was off to the supermarket for some much needed provisions.  I ended up at the supermarket with the other slightly weird people that want to shop at 9.15pm.  And the talkative checkout people.  Being at my lowest ebb (I am a morning person after all), they possibly sensed vulnerability.  Hahah.

Back home to put the groceries away and off to bed quick smart!  I was in a coma soon because I don't recall Mike coming to bed at all.

This morning was pouring with rain and lashing wind.  So I chickened out and caught the bus in.

Polar bear documentary with Ange tonight.  Yay!  Can't wait.

Have a brilliant day.  Stay dry if you're in Wellington.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment