Thursday, May 12, 2016

The Wednesday with Mike busy after work

Hi,

Wow - the weather was wild yesterday.  I rode home and scared myself silly in the rain and gusty wind.  Several times it was hard to keep upright.  I look at it as a way to further hone my cycling skills.  Who knows?  Round Taupo could be like that this year!  Hope not though.  With conditions like that, 8 hours would be fantastic.

Anyway, I got home and wee Toby was still quite sick.  Pale.  He's not at his best.  And he has another day off school today (Thurs).  Poor wee kid.  Hopefully he'll come right soon.

Mike was off at Occasional Brewer brewing up a batch of beer.  Sounds like he had a lot of fun.  Like usual.

He got home at a reasonable hour but he says he couldn't sleep and he listened to a podcast.  Obviously nothing wakes me up once I am asleep.




Brekkie and an iced coffee at Colonial 

 This morning (Thurs) I had brekkie with Steph and Nicky.  Mmmmm.  Great iced coffee and bacon butty.

Have an awesome day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment