Wednesday, May 4, 2016

The Tuesday with lovely time with Mike

Hi,

Had a hectic day at work.  Any day where I have to talk non-stop for 2 hours in a training session is always going to be a tough day.  Not exactly my happy place being in front of people.  But it went ok.

I rode home and started thinking about cooking tea.  Toby's day had gone well.  I put tea on and as it got close to being ready, Mike rode home.  So we ate nice and early.  We had nothing else on, so Mike and I had a bath and chatted away for ages.  Turns out he really likes me.  Lots!  :-)  I'm very lucky.

From there, Mike made my evening even better by putting on David Attenborough documentaries.  I drifted into a sleepy coma stretched out over Mike's lap.  Pretty much a perfect evening.

My ride in this morning was good.  Despite the change in weather, the rain isn't lashing down.  Any ride with dry roads is a good ride, by definition.

I'll be a tad late riding home tonight after work.  But I have plans to collect someone's old skis (they inherited them and don't know what to do with them!) and see Philippa for a nice cup of tea and check out her new couch.

Right.  Time for tea.  Have a fantastic day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment