Tuesday, May 24, 2016

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Well, after being cold at work most of the day I rode my bike home and it wasn't too bad.  Maybe it was a slight southerly.  Cold, but not too bad at all.  Enjoyed my ride home.

Started making tea.  Mike has ordered  My Food Bag and I made the first meal last night.  It was yummy.  We all ate it.  Toby tried to eat Mike's before he walked in the door.



Almost looks like the picture

We really tried hard to tidy up downstairs after tea.  But the lure of a documentary proved too much and Mike and I went to bed and watched The Celts.  Great stuff.  Although I did fall asleep sprawled over Mike's lap.  No idea what the Celts were doing in Germany now.  I'll have to watch it again another evening.

Rode in this morning in the rain.  But no wind, so it's all good.  Mike is boarding his flight to Auckland about now for the day.

Toby and I have a movie date with work - we're seeing the X Men movie.  Oooohhh.  And it's a late one.

Right.  Time for a cup of tea.  Have a fantastic day.  Stay dry!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment