Tuesday, May 3, 2016

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Ok - I am completely confused.  It feels just like Wednesday today.  Anyway, yesterday was a wild and woolly ride home.  The wind has got up, yet it isn't too cold just yet.  Made it home ok and finally sorted out some tea for Toby just as Mike rode home.  Oossshhh!  He chose a dark and windy night for his first ride home in a while.

We had dinner and then Mike worked on some homework stuff.  Eventually I went to bed and was out like a light.  I am feeling like I need more sleep at the moment.  Not sure why.  Too many time zones lately, maybe?

Anyway, this morning's ride in was also wild.  Gale force winds out there.  The rain has mainly stayed away so far though.  I hope Mike makes it into work in the dry.

Nothing on after work today.  I'll ride home and sort out tea for us all.  Toby's first day back at school went well although it seems like one of his friends has had their mother pass away.  Jeepers.  That's a bit tough when you're 13 years old.

Right.  Time for a tea and to sort the day out.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment