Wednesday, May 11, 2016

The Tuesday with Mike busy after work

Hi,

I got some jabs yesterday.  Flu jab and a shingles jab.  Both shoulders are a little tender now.  Hahah.

I did at least get an iced coffee yesterday.  I met a client to go over some work and introduced her to my world of iced coffees.  She hardly flinched at all.  Good sign, eh?

Verve Iced coffee

I caught up with Ange for a much needed quiz session and then jumped on a bus after work and met Toby at his appointment.  It was short and sweet but Toby had a headache so we just came straight home.

Mike was out and about with Meet Up commitments.  He asked for a lift home afterward so I nipped back into town to grab him.  He worked in bed while I read.  Pretty sure I went to sleep while he was doing that.

This morning is a bit damp and the wind has got up.  Slightly more typical May weather.  Not freezing cold yet though.

Have a lovely day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment