Tuesday, May 10, 2016

The Monday with Mike busy after work

Hi,

Well, Toby got his days wrong and tried to meet me at his appointment after school.  At least it was a good test run for today, eh?  Anyway, he still got home before me.  But only just.  And he rang me because he didn't have any house keys.  I guess Toby's day was a bit "meh".

I made dinner for the two of us because Mike was running an outdoor leadership course with Josh for Meetup.  It will also keep him busy next Monday night and the weekend after that.  Good on them both.

Toby and I chilled out and Mike got home just before 9 pm.  So it all went well.

Mike has more tramping club stuff tonight - and possibly again on Wednesday night.  I have a shingles vaccine this morning and I'm meeting Toby after school for his appointment.  Busy day ahead.

Right.  Time to start the day.  Maybe some tea would be good.

Have a brilliant day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment