Friday, May 13, 2016

The Thursday with nothing after work

Hi,

We are having amazing windy weather at the moment.  I caught the bus home yesterday and found Toby still not very well.  Made him some toast for his tea and he is sleeping a lot.  He still looks a bit pale.

Mike worked late and I eventually drove in to pick him up. He was all about getting up early and working - and he did!  I almost fell off my...  Well, I was in bed.  Guess I could say I nearly fell out of bed.

During the night the wind gusts were so strong they woke me up twice.  Wow!  That never happens.

This weekend is full of excitement.  Ilske is taking me for a road trip in her jeep for some cross country adventure.  We'll go in towards the coast from Eketahuna. Picnic.  Sounds perfect!

Then Sunday is Eurovision and Mike is very excited!  Sunday afternoon I am hoping to catch up with Christine in the gardens.  Yay for the weekend.

Have a brilliant weekend yourself.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment