Wednesday, May 25, 2016

The Tuesday with date night with Toby

Hi,

I managed to get away from work to catch up with Celia and have an iced coffee.  it was a strategic move because Toby and I had a social club movie night with work that started at 8pm!  I might need caffeine to get me to stay awake that late.

Mixed Business iced coffee


Toby came to work around 5pm and I got a little distracted with work things.  But we left and caught the bus to Courtney Place.  We wanted Mama Browns for tea, but they are closed Monday and Tuesday.  Gah!  Off to Joe's Garage and we had a great meal there.

We played a game on IMDB where we'd ask questions about actors and the other would have to guess who they were.  Toby might have inherited the genes on my mother's side because he knows an awful lot about actors.

From there we ducked into New World and bought goodies for his lunchbox and the movie.  But what I didn't know was we were in Gold Class.  So I bought Toby a supply of food for the movie to arrive at key times.  Hahahah.  He loved it!  Although he knocked his big bag of Maltesers off the arm rest between us and had 50 chocolate balls beneath his jeans for a while.  We were both rummaging around in the dark picking up chocolate balls from under him.  Lucky we were at the end of the aisle and at the back.  No one was distracted.  Much.

We saw X Men Apocalypse and I enjoyed it lots. Went for ages.  Mike was waiting to take us home after it (he had come back from Auckland and then finished his beer brewing session and dropped Andrew home).  We got home and fell into bed and 10 mins later there was a huge thunderstorm.  Toby was running around very excited.  I refused to open my eyes.

On the bus with the boys this morning to get a few more minutes sleep after the excesses of the night.

The weather is amazing.  Heavy rain.

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment