Thursday, May 26, 2016

The Wednesday that felt like Tuesday

Hi,

Oh - I am so confused this week.  I am a day behind.  How does that happened.  I am quite convinced that today is Wednesday.  And yesterday I was sure it was Tuesday.  My only consolation is that tomorrow, when it's Friday, and I think it's Thursday - and then I find out it really is Friday - I will be so happy!

I nearly didn't wear my purple shirt today.  That's how tricky this is.

Anyway, I rode home and avoided the torrential rain and wild weather.  I actually enjoyed my ride home - it wasn't too bad at all.  I had a headache for most of yesterday at work, but when I hopped on my bike, it disappeared.  And stayed away even after I got home.

It probably helped that the boys cooked tea.  Toby is cooking dinner for us one night a week and it started last night.  Toby was the sous chef and did most of the work while I read and Mike issued instructions and did a wee bit to help.  Next week Toby can do the whole meal.  Ooohhh.  It was good too.  Spag bol.  Mmmmm.

Off to bed pretty early and I slept like the dead.  It was hard to get out of bed for a run, but I am glad I did it.  Good pace this morning.  But I can get better.  And with that in mind, after work today I am visiting a gym to check it out.  I want to see if getting fitter can make a difference in my Round Taupo event this November.

Right.  Time for tea.  Have an awesome day.  Gee - May is almost done and dusted.  Weird how fast the year is going.

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment