Tuesday, May 7, 2019

The Monday at work

Hi,

Turns out I was so busy today that I forgot I had started this.  It sat, all forlorn, in an window I had buried in other work.
Iced latte to kick off the week

Sluuurrrrppp

Let's see?    Work fairly hurtled along to the end of the day.  I managed to get to spin after work and then vaguely co-ordinate with Mike to get home on the bus. 

I drove Tessa home with Toby at 8.30pm and collected my bike from work in an impressive display of Gilbert Logistics.

We should totally take that global!  Trucks all over the world.  Shipping stuff.  Possibly with an insurance partnership to help when we deliver stuff late, and to the wrong place.  :-p 

Right.  The day is halfway done and dusted at work.  Oosshh!

Enjoy yours.

Love,
Angela




No comments:

Post a Comment