Friday, May 3, 2019

The Thursday with parent teacher interviews

Hi,

We headed off from work on time to get to Toby's school for parent/teacher interviews.  He joined us there and we met all his teachers.

Toby was quietly pleased with how well it went.  The teachers are all positive.  One called him a rock star.  Oosshh!  But he needs to be more organised and on time for that biology class that is early. 

Toby and I went to Nandos for tea and Mike went off on a pub crawl to find Andrew.  Toby and I went home and I jumped in the car and took gear to work and collected  my bike.

Meanwhile, Mike and Andrew kicked on with the pub crawl.  Mike woke me at 11pm.  I barely noticed.

Up early for my ride in.

Weekend beckons.  Mike is off camping for survivor night.  Toby and I have Mana Island on Saturday to look forward to.

I want a cafe brekkie on Sunday with Toby.

That is the extent of the weekend plans.

Enjoy yours!

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment