Friday, May 24, 2019

The Thursday with stuff and stuff

Hi,

Ok - I found all these pics of me having iced lattes at Machete.  Theoretically it is from Thursday.  But I really don't remember having that many coffees yesterday.

Mind you, yesterday is a bit of a blur.  Hahahah.

I think one of these is from the previous day.  Honest!

I met Mike (I think) in the morning (number 12 with scone - I will title that pic).  Andrew joined us.

Machete


Ok - this one below I have no clue.  No number so probably not Andrew.  I missed Celia all day - so not her.  But I do look rather happy with my lot in life so obviously I was happy to have an iced latte in my hand.


Machete 2

I did go out with Davy (new to work this week), Yosan and Khemry.  Woot!

Aha!  Pic above is from that!  Khemry took my pic on my own before we did the group selfie stuff.  Hahahah.  Phew.  Glad I am not going mad.

Blurry Machete 3

Machete 4


The painter is making our house look amazing!  Look!  Well, ok - it was dark.  But, I hope you get the gist.
House getting painted!

Time to get stuck in for the day.  Friday.  Whoop, whoop!  Lesley and Wally arrive tonight for a weekend getaway.  Triple whoop!  Hoping to get a brekkie date (or more) in there.

Have the best Friday ever.  And a jolly good weekend too.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment