Thursday, May 9, 2019

The Wednesday with no energy left

Hi,

So - yesterday.  Yesterday was an exercise in stupidity from me.  Weetbix at 5.30am.  Spin at 6.30am.  Spin at 12.10pm.  No lunch.  Rock climbing at 5.30pm.  Home by 7.45pm to finally get something to eat.

My body is not happy with me.

At the moment, I am typing like a T-Rex.  Little useless arms.  Please don't ask me to do anything that involves me raising my arms above my heart.

With Joe @ some cake place.  Creamy iced latte.
 Did get an iced coffee yesterday with Joe.  It was a bit too creamy.

Rock climbing with work was such fun.  I was running late due to dire work stuff.  Got there and climbed with Ella.  She was amazing.  Me?  Not so much.  Ran out of oomph.  Couldn't hold onto much at all.

My forearms were shot.  I think the boxing the day before with the manic day on Wed meant I had no energy.

But this morning is another day.  And I intend to eat my way through the day.  And not do too much exercise.  PT session this morning was so hard on my T-Rex arms.  But - got through it.  Managed to wash my hair afterwards.

Also got an iced latte date in with Mike at Mojo under the Spark building.  So good too!

Looking half asleep

Trying to lift my iced latte

Please just take the pic

Lifting it up!

I can't hold it, I can't hold it...

The weather is expected to change soon - Mothers Day is not looking very flash.  Maybe I can stay at home in my hoody and yoga pants and read all day, being ferried scrumptious food by my minions?  Hahahah.  I can fantasise.

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela






No comments:

Post a Comment