Wednesday, May 29, 2019

The Tuesday with more packed work day

Hi,

I managed to get away for an iced latte yesterday - but didn't get enough time for lunch.  Waaaaaaahhhh!  What sort of crazy is that?

Iced latte goodness


I got home with a few groceries and the house was devoid of life - apart from two cats that were very happy to see me - and so starving.  Not been fed for weeks.  Or so they said.

I fed them.  They love me now.  They don't care about Mike or Toby anymore.  Bwhahahah!

I made my favourite salad and then lay on the couch and read.  Perfect evening.  The wind was pretty strong - so I turned up the heat pump and pretended I was in Samoa (I am reading a Pasifika author and it is set in Samoa - lots of tropical food, freshwater swims and warm evenings).

Mike got home after his session for booking duties (he is upskilling others) and we went to bed fairly quickly.  I was a bit comatose.  Toby got home and I barely woke.

Off to Spin this morning.  That was good fun.

Toby has a day off - teachers strike.

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment