Wednesday, May 8, 2019

The Tuesday with work

Hi,

Wishing my mother all the best for her op this morning - that she snuck in and only told me a day or so ago.  Gah!  I wanted to go over for it.  But - I hope it goes super well and it is successful.  She should be home by Friday.  I will update you all.

 Crazy days at work.  Ok - that seems normal now.  But I did get iced coffee dates in my day. 


Machete!

Also caught up with Mike at work and we squashed in lunch for him - and an iced coffee @ The Lab for me.

What are you doing, Mike?

Are you taking selfies?

You got this yet?


I tried boxing in the morning and had a great time.  I have sore forearms now.  Hahah.  Got Spin in after work  and then picked up the car and drove home. 

Mike was entertaining Sue from tramping over a cuppa and he had my dinner ready.  Awwww.

Had a good sleep and in early for Spin this morning.  Woot!

Hope your day is a good one. 

Love,
Angela


No comments:

Post a Comment