Tuesday, May 28, 2019

The Monday back at work

Hi,

Oh - it was lovely to see Kaustubh think of us and bring home spices from India for us.  Chuffed.    I got my very own sari!  Woot!  To me it looks like the colours of the Indian flag.  So - I like that!  What a cool present.  We also ate some Indian sweets. 

Spices!


I pinged Anjali and now we have a project to tackle over the next few months.  Get the sari ready for me to wear to something.  Turns out it needs other bits and pieces (a blouse and some under-skirt thing).

Yesterday was busy, besides the spices and sari interlude.  I never even managed lunch.  :-(   I did see Toby at 4pm and we tried the chemist to see if they could tell us what was wrong with his upper lip.  Looks like a reaction to me.  But - the visit was inconclusive.  We'll keep an eye on it.

But - I did go to Spin after work and then headed home where Mike was just finishing up my dinner.  Ooohhh yeah!  I won, big time!

Went to bed and was exhausted.  Toby came home and I barely registered it.  Up this morning for Spin.  Let's see how that goes.

Have an awesome day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment