Friday, May 17, 2019

The Thursday with a continuing sore back

Hi,

What fun, eh?  My back is still sore.  But I lay flat on my back for a while last night and thought I was cured (or close to it).  But waking this morning, I was back to stiff and sore.  I did have another physio appointment this morning.  That woman is amazing at her job.  I walked back to work, feeling marvellous.

But 30 mins standing at my desk, and I was sore again.  I just need the physio to follow me and loosen me up every 20 mins or so.  Yeah, yeah.  That's a good solution.   :-p


I am glowing!  It was sunstrike!


Did see Andrew ahead of his "big push" to knock off the last of his spot heights.  This is huge!  And the forecast is not playing ball.  Severe gales on the tops.  How rude!  Hope he gets them all.

Meanwhile, Sally and I are off to Nelson to look at houses.  And Mike is entertaining half the internet at our house Sunday morning for Eurovision.

And we have Jane Goodall Sunday night.

OMG - the weekend is action packed.

Have an awesome one wherever you are too.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment