Thursday, May 30, 2019

The Wednesday that felt like Thursday

Hi,


I know this blog makes my day look like iced latte dates are all I do during the day.  But these are from multiple days and different people.  And I don't drink coffee at any other time during the day.  So - there!  No judgement!


Wednesday morning

Sally (work Sally, not family Sally) took me to the City Art Gallery to see the Semiconductor exhibit at lunch time.  I loved it!

City art gallery - Semiconductor exhibit

Very cool

Also got away for a spontaneous coffee date with James.  Woot!  The Lab - an excellent iced latte.  So long as I hold the shot of caramel.

Yum!

With James G

Thurs morning iced latte

Did get a brekkie with Mike and Andrew this morning after the PT session.  Woot!  Finalised the weekend plans.

Bring on Friday!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment