Tuesday, May 14, 2019

The Monday at work

Hi,


Mondays.  Ohhh -they can be so hard, eh?  And that muscle I pulled during my deadlifts?  Ouch! 


Anticipation

I want some!

Met Mike (and two tramping friends - Adam and Preeti) at Higher Taste and had a yummy dinner ahead of the grocery expedition.  Where I saw two yellow cars and took a pic for Toby.  Hahahah.

Double spotto.  I feel like I am playing snooker.  See that white car?


Home for a hot bath to try and relax my back.  Into bed with the electric blanket on the nuclear setting to also heat up my back.  But it acted like a lure to Moxley and she completely stretched out on the bed and enjoyed the heat rising from beneath the duvet.

Joed out on the bed last night


Went to Spin this morning.  Back still sore though.  Mike says it is normal and just my back growing stronger through the pain.

Whatever. 

Sigh.  At least the weather is nice today - and looks good for the next 9 days on the forecast.  Woot!

Have a great day!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment