Thursday, March 5, 2009

Good afternoon on Thurs, Mar 5

Hi,

I am still at work and facing the calm before the storm so I thought I'd write in here. We kick off in 10 minutes and it should all go well.

I had Toby drop off duty this morning because I have a late work night. I was stressed during the morning ritual (well, it isn't ritual for me I guess) and I blame it all on ironing Mike's shirts. I never do that! It's the only thing I can think of. Heheheheh.

I have been frantic all day at work and hardly spoke to Mike at all. It was one disaster after another and it just stopped 5 mins back. But he is off to take Toby to the school picnic now. That finishes at 7pm and they'll go home. Mum and Dad will be waiting to take over and put Toby to bed. Then Mike will collect me from work after the successful release and we're off to watch Watchmen for a charity event.

Ooooo. See? It is all fun and games here. We're hardly ever social and we have loads of things on at once.

Hope you had a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment