Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Mar 25

Hi,

What a lovely morning ride in. No wind at all. I sped down the hill and into work. All good on hair washing day (I like to be early when I use the shower at work for longer than usual).

It is karate day so I'll be off at 1615 to ride home and collect wee Toby. I think Mum might be coming over to cook dinner (will she collect Toby from school I wonder and have him ready?). Wednesdays have turned into tricky timing days. We need fast dinners after karate (or already cooked ones, eh Ma?? Heheheh). Next term I think Mondays will be the same.

Mike worked late last night. He is flat out at work. I never see him! He'll probably stay back tonight too as he has tramping club to attend.

Not much else on. I hope everyone has a good day.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment