Thursday, March 19, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Mar 19

Hi,

It is a blustery old day here in Wellington. At least the roads were quite dry on the way in. The only gust that threw me off course was about 500m from our house along Mairangi Road. Heheheh.

Toby woke with a nightmare about getting hit by a car as he was picking up some toys. I must ask him more about it when I see him tonight.

It is Dad's weekend today (his Sunday as he had a day off yesterday too). I think they may pop around and make dinner tonight at our house. If I'm really good I may get macaroni cheese. Mum will stay on and babysit Toby as his classroom is having a parent get-together in Thorndon. Mike and I will go to that at 8pm. I can take Mum home when we get back from the meeting.

Toby had karate last night and it was very successful (although he had ants in his pants and jiggled a lot more than almost any other child). I must make it a habit to practise with him at home. We ate fresh pasta afterwards and that might be the option for Wednesdays as we don't have time to cook a proper meal on Wednesdays anymore. Mike came for the first time (he won't get to come that often) and enjoyed watching Toby.

Another busy day for me. I definitely need a cup of tea and some Weetbix.

Have a great day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment