Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Good morning on Tues, Mar 24

Hi,

Well, poor Mum. And poor wee Katie. Toby got a play date at home yesterday after school as he never invites anyone over during the week because he goes to After School Care. So Mike arranged for Mum to collect him and Katie after school. Apparently it was going well until Toby's new Lego truck lost its ladder pieces and Toby lost the plot! Toby wouldn't stop crying and Katie got all upset and wanted to go home. I managed to calm Toby down on the phone and Mum then got everything under control. But Mike and I rushed home just in case. So, we got home by 1630.

We may wait some time before trying a playdate midweek again. Certainly not with a newbie to our house.

So my week already feels slightly hectic. I had Toby drop-off duty this morning and the roads were quite dry for my ride in. Not too bad at all.

Chicken satay sticks in the fridge for dinner tonight. With rice and some token veges. Yummo!

I need a cup of tea. Bring it on!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment