Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Mar 11

Hi,

It is karate day today. I think Mum and Dad will pop over and get Toby ready so it is super fast for me as I ride home and collect him. I think Toby is keen to try it today. We shall see.

Mike is still a little under the weather and taking the bus in. His cold is making his asthma worse than usual so the bus is a far better option till it clears up. He enjoyed the gory movie even more last night than last week. He may need psychiatric evaluations to go along with his cold and asthma medicines.

The weather is supposed to close in and be colder today. But the bright news is the newspaper has been told it'll go back to golden summer weather after this cold snap. And they know this... how? This is the least reliable weather forecasting place I've lived.

Ok. Time to leave the blogging world and head back to the reality of web development.

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment