Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Good morning on Mar 18 - it's Wednesday

Hi,

Halfway through the week. The weather is still holding out here in Wellington although the northerly has started and I got a good assist into work this morning. I flew up the back road behind Tinakori Rd. I have found if I get passed by a car at the second last judder bar, I can ride like mad and just catch the traffic lights at Tinakori Rd. My bike doesn't trigger them and cars are few and far between at that hour. I did 20 km/h up the rise chasing the car that came past this morning. It worked a treat.

Mike is working from home today in an effort to get things done. No one leaves him alone here - and it is generally things outside his normal job.

It is karate night so I leave work early - 1615 and ride home like mad to get to karate by 1730. With Mike home it'll be easier as Toby will be home and dressed by the time I fall through the door. I hope they allow me to stand up once more and try it out.

I saw the MRG (Mighty Red Galant) in the parliament carpark as I came past this morning. I wonder what the Bichan/Gilberts are up to? A night on the town?

It is time for a cup of tea and Weetbix. Then I am flat out all day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment