Friday, March 27, 2009

Good morning on Fri, Mar 27

Hi,

The car is all packed for the weekend. I am not sure what will happen at the other end of the day though. Toby may be playing soccer. In which case, I have no idea where he'll be. I best contact Aidan and ask her if she's taking Toby to soccer. We will be at the train station around 1715 or so.

Mum and I had the first table tennis night last night. I was beaten soundly by quite a few 14 year old boys unable to contain their glee at whacking a ball past my nose when I dished up a nice lolly return to them. I enjoyed the evening. Mum had a ball (heheheh) and is probably cast on the couch today after running around like a mad thing all evening. Next week - same thing.

I hope the weather is good for the weekend and Toby and I get to walk somewhere. We have got a weekend pencilled in for early May back to Paua Hut. Toby has asked to swim in the river this time. Yikes! That'll be Toby and my second qualifying trip with the club. One more after that and we can both join up.

Have a great weekend.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment