Friday, March 13, 2009

Good morning on Friday, Mar 13

Hi,

Unlucky for some, maybe? Anyhow, I rode in and only got a little wet. Not too bad at all. I forgot to get Toby's soccer gear ready and meant to ring Mike in plenty of time to get him to do it. But I got stuck into work and completely sidetracked. So, I rang Mike at 8.30 and he'd just dropped off Toby. But he ran home and got Toby's gear, dropped it off and drove in! Isn't he good?

The weather is supposed to improve by lunchtime and the weekend should be nice. Mum, Toby and I are heading off overnight on Saturday night to explore parts of the Wairarapa. That's after Toby's swimming and a party for him to attend.

Mike has to work on Sunday. Work is turning to custard and Mike is riding in on his mighty charger to save the day. Go Mike!

So, Toby may have soccer. Or he may not. He may play with the Tabors afterwards. Or he may not. He may get dropped off at Mum's house. Or he may not. I may have to let After School Care know he is at soccer. Unless he isn't. I feel like I am losing control. I am sure everything will fall into place. Yep. That's what I'm counting on.

Have a simply grand weekend full of adventure. Roll on 1630 when I can ride back up the hill and have two days off!

Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment