Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Good morning on Wed, Mar 4

Hi,

Happy birthday to Polly today! I hope Dunedin turns on the weather as Wellington is doing. What a lovely day here.

It was a movie night out on the town last night and congratulations to everyone that decided against seeing "He's just not that into you" as you made the right decision. I really knew next to nothing about the movie but I was pleased to see Ben Affleck in it as I think he's very handsome, and I like Drew Barrymore as well. But it failed to make up for the predictable, boring dialog. I heard my mother hurrumphing and groaning through the movie. And goodness knows what possessed my work colleague Joe to come along with us. I certainly hope he doesn't use this movie to judge women and how the dating game works. But we had fun eating Indian chicken tikka masala beforehand although Joe now has to figure out how to remove the fluorescent orange colour from spots on his shirt that came into contact with the food.

Mike and Toby chose not to have Maccas for dinner in my absence. So they ate leftovers (Toby had spag bol from the night before and Mike braved the week old butter chicken - ooooooo).

I made it to 50 km/h this morning as I pedalled like the wind down the hill. I enjoyed the rode in so much. There was quite a nip in the air though this morning. Autumnal weather.

Tonight might be tricky for us. Perhaps Mum can gather her courage and drive over to collect wee Toby and dress him in his karate outfit as he is having his karate lessons today. We're going to start it up again but closer to home in Northland. It starts at 1730 so I need to ride home, collect Toby, dress him and drive to the community hall in Northland. Sounds like a tight timeframe.

Have a simply marvellous day!
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment