Thursday, March 26, 2009

Good morning on Thurs, Mar 26

Hi there,

It looks lovely out there as I type this. Not much wind and blue skies. The sun hasn't peeped over the hill yet. It is dark coming down the hill though so I want daylight savings to finish so I can see the road once more - at least for a month or so.

Karate went well last night. Toby concentrated quite well although the exercise was tricky for him as they had to use the crane stance nearly the whole time. He's not too bad balancing on his right foot, but the left foot is pretty wobbly.

Tonight is the first night for me and Mum to play table tennis down in Ngaio somewhere. Although I have no idea at this point where or when it is, I am sure my mother will sort me out. If there is anyone that wants to join us, feel free. I think it is about 7.30pm in some hall in Ngaio. I'm looking forward to it. We used to play together in Melbourne when I was about 18 or so. We had fun doing that in the local league. This might be more casual than that. I must dig out my table tennis bat.

Ok. Time to get stuck in. My Weetbix was pretty good.
Have a great day.
Love,
Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment